Introducing Mama Deb's
November Mom of the Month!Ellie grew up being a victim to bullying in both elementary school and high school. Everything from the color of her skin, her hair, ethnicity (many thought she was Latino), it did not matter.
Upon reflection of that time in her life as a young girl those experiences have not only made her stronger, tenacious, independent and now a sought after speaker who can elude to how hurtful that was, but it did not define her and she has a careful eye over her little girls in knowing and teaching them about bullying. She is victorious not a victim!
Enjoy my interview with this powerhouse Mama from Montreal who descends from a Greek & Jamaican background!
- Having Gratitude for Imbalance June 18, 2015
- Why I Choose to Mentor and Not Coach June 4, 2015
- Meal planning for your Family – Best ways to Balance March 20, 2015
- Balancing a Female Boss March 5, 2015
- Who’s Your Superhero? April 23, 2014